Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

Here are the girls at the workshop yesterday.  We had so much fun that we want to get together again in November.  They decided that they want to make gift tags for Christmas gifts.  So I went home and started searching for some cute ideas.
These are a few of the cutest that I found made with Stampin' Up! punches.  Each is a little gift all by itself.  Look at the attention to detail:  ribbon on the Penguin, sparkles on the Santa and Reindeer, and crystal effects on Frosty's holly.  There are some pretty designs out there, but these were by far the cutest.  So here is what I'm thinking...we can make a set of 16 for $10.  The 16 would include 2 each of these shown above and 2 each of the same characters, but in the folded style shown below.  The backgrounds are made with a die cut used with the Big Shot. I can't wait to show you all what cool things can be made with the Big Shot. 
I think I'm going to make a set for my sister-in-law who is making our Thanksgiving dinner this year, and maybe a set for my son's teacher.     So, if you would like to make some of these before Christmas, send an email to TAGolden@sbcglobal.net or leave a comment.  If you host a class for your friends, there is a possibility of receiving hostess benefits which include free stamp sets and credit for free merchandise!

[Original punch art by Mercedes Weber.  Samples by Alesia Pearson.]

4 comments:

  1. The tags are perfect. I can't wait to make them. Nikole

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!!! I am going to have to try and case them. Thank you so very much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete